Regulations of the online store
These terms and conditions are continuously available at www.4lck.com in a way that makes it possible to obtain, reproduce and record it, by printing or saving it on a carrier at any time.
The Regulations define and regulate the general terms and conditions for the conclusion and implementation of sales contracts via the online store "4LCK", as well as delivery methods, payments, rights and obligations of the customer and the seller, conditions for withdrawal from the contract, complaint procedure. It also contains information on the possibility of using out-of-court dispute resolution and regulations regarding electronic services provided by the Seller.
The administrator of personal data collected via the online store is: 4LCK Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Majdan (05-462) at ulica Krajobrazowa 8, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000572465, Tax ID: 5322053625, REGON: 362353152, share capital: PLN 50,000.00, represented by: Agnieszka Kowalska - President of the Management Board, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
In accordance with the provisions of the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014, the Consumer can not waive the rights granted to him in the above Act. In the event that the provisions of these Regulations are less favorable for the Consumer than the provisions of the Act, then the provisions shall prevail and apply.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Personal data administrator - Seller.
2. Delivery time - the time from the confirmation of the order to the delivery of the ordered goods.
3. Delivery time - time between handing over the order to the Carrier and its delivery to the Customer.
4. Working day - the day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
5. Contact form - an electronic service, an interactive form available in the online store enabling customers to contact the Seller.
6. Registration form - an electronic service, an interactive form available in the online store that allows you to create a customer account.
7. Order form - an electronic service, an interactive form available in the store that allows you to place an order, in particular by adding goods to the cart and defining the terms of the sales contract, including the method of delivery and payment.
8. Password - a sequence of characters that are chosen by the Customer when registering.
a) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity,
b) legal person,
c) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity,
- who has concluded or intends to conclude a sales agreement with the Seller, as well as for whom electronic services may be provided.
10. Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended), hereinafter referred to as the code of
11. Consumer - a natural person who performs with the Seller a legal action not related directly to its business or professional activity.
12. Customer Account - an electronic service, an individual panel for the Customer, in which data provided by the Customer is collected and information about orders placed by him in the store.
13. Shopping basket - an element of the store's software, in which the goods selected for purchase are visible, in which there is a possibility to determine and modify the order data, in particular the quantity of goods.
14. Newsletter - an electronic service provided by the Seller via e-mail, which enables customers to subscribe to and automatically receive cyclical, free information, including about new products, promotions.
15. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which the law provides for legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf.
16. Regulations - these store regulations.
17. Seller - 4LCK Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Majdan (05-462) at ulica Krajobrazowa 8, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000572465, Tax ID: 5322053625, REGON: 362353152, share capital: PLN 50,000.00, represented by: Agnieszka Kowalska, telephone number: +48 608 696 568, address electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Online store - a website available under the domain www.4lck.com, through which the Seller conducts online sales.
19. Goods / Product - movable things available in the online store being the subject of the sales contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
20. Contract of sale - means a contract for the sale of goods concluded or concluded at a distance between the Customer and the Seller via the online store.
21. Contract concluded at a distance - an agreement concluded without simultaneous physical presence of the parties.
22. Electronic service - a service provided electronically by the Seller to the Customer via the online store.
23. Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
24. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, submitted via the order form available on the store's website, aiming directly at the conclusion of the contract for the sale of goods or goods with the Seller.
§ 2 General information
1. The Customer is obliged to use the online store and all services offered by the Seller through it in a manner consistent with applicable regulations on the territory of the Republic of Poland and with the provisions of these Regulations, in particular respect for the principles of social co-existence, goods personal and copyright and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties.
2. These Regulations are addressed both to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the online store (unless the relevant provision indicates that it applies only to Customers who are not Consumers or only Consumers).
5. Forms of consent, so-called checkboxes, which concern the Customers' personal data, are available on the store's website, in every place where personal data are collected. Contents of consents are always accepted by the Customer. Customers can update, modify and withdraw their consents to the processing of their personal data that have been made available to the Seller.
7. The purchase of a good may be made by a customer who has his place of residence or place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland, another EU Member State or outside the territory of the European Union.
8. All information contained in the Seller's online store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, and are only an invitation for customers to enter into a contract, in accordance with Article 71 of the Civil Code.
9. Using the online store means any act of the Customer / User, which leads to read by him with the content that is posted on the store's website.
10. In order to secure and ensure the protection of electronic transmission as well as digital content, the Seller implements and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures.
11. The Seller informs that using the services provided electronically, the public nature of the Internet network and its use, may involve certain risks, e.g. it may be possible to obtain and modify the Customer's data by unauthorized persons, the installation of malware on the device may take place and IT system used by the client. Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize risks.
12. The seller has the right to organize occasional promotional campaigns and contests, their terms and conditions will always be given on the store's website. Promotions in the online store are not subject to merging, unless it is allowed by the rules of the given promotion.
13. The minimum technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system of the Seller, which will enable the Customer to use the online store, are:
a) a computer, laptop or other multimedia device with access to the Internet,
b) a web browser that supports cookies,
c) access to electronic mail.
§ 3 Using the online store
1. The Seller enables the following forms of contact:
- by phone, at +48 608 696 568, between 9:00 and 17:00.
- by e-mail, sending an email to: email@example.com.
2. Purchases in the online store are possible without the need to set up a customer account in the store.
3. In order to view the assortment of the store, it is not required to create a customer account.
4. The sale of goods available in the store is based on the order placed by the customer catching.
5. The customer has the option of submitting such an order without logging in to the option "shopping without registration".
6. Access to some functionalities of the website may, however, require prior registration by the Customer and each login. Using the available functionalities of the online store is voluntary.
7. In order to use the account properly, and to place an order in the store, it may be required to enable cookies in your browser.
8. Prices of goods available on the website of the online store are expressed in Polish zlotys, in euros, pound sterling and in US dollars and include VAT tax. However, they do not contain information on supply prices and related costs. The prices of goods in individual currencies are available after selecting the appropriate currency from the list.
9. About the delivery costs which the Customer is obliged to incur in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract and the final amount to be paid together with taxes, the Customer will be informed on the website of the online store in the order form at the time of ordering, in particular at the moment the Customer wishes to be bound by the sales contract and in the information tab on delivery costs.
10. Costs related to access to the Internet network and data transmission are borne solely by the Customer, according to the Supplier's tariff with which the Customer has signed a contract for the provision of internet services.
11. The Customer himself is responsible for the authenticity and completeness of data left in the store, which were entered in individual forms.
12. The online store provides the following free electronic services: customer account, registration form, contact form, order form, newsletter. The Seller will inform directly on the store's website about any interruptions in the provision of the above services.
13. The customer has the right to submit a complaint related to the provision of free electronic services provided by the Seller. Complaints regarding electronic services and other complaints related to the operation of the online store (excluding the complaint mode, which is described in the further part of the Regulations), may be submitted by the Customer in writing to the address of the registered office or via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. It is recommended that the customer submitting a complaint in the application should provide a description of the problem.
15. The position taken by the Seller in relation to a given complaint shall take place immediately, however not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
16. The Customer who is a consumer also has the right to withdraw from the agreement to provide services electronically. This entitlement is vested in the Customer in accordance with the provisions contained in these regulations.
17. The Customer, for whom the Seller provides account services and which are of a continuous and perpetual nature, shall be entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of the service without giving a reason, with immediate effect. The right will be exercised after sending a statement electronically or in writing on the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
18. The Seller reserves the right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services, which are continuous and indefinite with a 14-day notice period, if the Customer breaches the provisions of these Regulations.
§ 4 Creating an account in the store
1. The Client's account is created by completing the registration form. In order to create a Customer account, click on the "Login" button at the top of the page and select the option "Create an account" or choose the option "I am a new customer" when placing an order. It is necessary to provide the following data in the registration form available in the online store: e-mail address (e-mail address) and password consisting of the indicated minimum number of characters.
2. Additional data that can be supplemented in the account's admin panel will be used to place an order in the store while completing the order form.
3. Registration of the Customer's account in the store is free of charge.
4. The service is provided for an indefinite period.
5. The requirement to register and set up an account is to give the Customer or the User consent to the content of the regulations, the content of which may be read directly when filling out the form, as well as for processing personal data indicated in the registration form.
6. After sending the form, the Customer receives a confirmation of registration by the Seller to the e-mail address provided earlier. In order to log in to the account, the customer must enter the login and password indicated in the registration form during its creation. After logging in to your account, the Customer has the option of editing the data entered by him, checking the order status and insight into order history.
7. Creating a customer account in the store is possible after pressing the "Register." Button.
8. The customer, without giving a reason and without any fees for this, has the right to delete the account at any time. This is done by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or directly and directly in the account's administration panel.
§ 5 Newsletter
1. The contract for the provision of the electronic newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period and is terminated when the Customer sends a request to delete his e-mail address from the newsletter subscription.
2. The electronic newsletter service consists in sending to the specified e-mail address of the User / Client a message in electronic form that contains commercial information about new goods or services.
3. In order to subscribe to the newsletter, enter the e-mail address in the marked field and accept the visible check boxes, then click on the arrow icon or select the appropriate checkbox when placing the order in the order form or during account registration.
2. After sending by the User / Client a message asking for subscribing to the newsletter, the Seller shall immediately send an activation link to the e-mail address provided, in which the User / Customer shall enter in order to confirm the desire to save. At the moment of confirmation by the Customer / User, a contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded.
3. The User / Customer may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To permanently delete the e-mail address from the newsletter subscription should be sent to the Seller by email or traditional.
§ 6 Contact form
1. The electronic service contact form is provided electronically and enables the User to send an electronic message via the form provided on the website.
2. The "contact form" service is provided free of charge.
3. The service is concluded for a definite period of time, begins when the customer joins it and is terminated upon withdrawal from completing the form or upon sending the completed form and providing the answer by the Seller.
4. The service enables customers to contact the Seller via an interactive form.
5. In order to use the contact form service, click on the "Contact form" tab visible in the page footer, enter the correct e-mail address, select the subject, optionally enter the order number and fill in the message field and click the "Send" button.
§ 7 Rules for placing an order
1. The electronic service "order form" is free of charge and has a one-off character.
2. Orders via the store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. The order is placed by completing the order form.
4. The contract is concluded for a definite period of time. It starts at the moment the Customer first adds to the electronic basket and ends when the Customer withdraws from completing the order form or when the order is placed and the Seller sends the completed form by clicking the button confirming the purchase and confirming the necessity to pay the price.
6. The procedure leading to the conclusion of the sales contract is made by selecting the goods and taking technical actions based on messages and other information that are displayed on the online store website while placing the order. The goods are ordered by clicking the button confirming the purchase and confirming the necessity to pay the price.
7. You can make a purchase without having to register in the account panel.
8. Placing an order takes place after completing the order form and clicking on the button of the online store confirming the purchase and confirming the necessity of payment. Until clicking the button approving the purchase and confirming the necessity to pay the price, the customer can modify the data himself (for this purpose, follow the messages displayed on the online store's website).
9. If the Customer chooses to place an order without registration, the Customer fills out the order form with the following data: name and surname, delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), e-mail address, optional phone number and data on the sales contract concluded: goods, quantity, place, method of delivery of goods and payment method. Customers who are Entrepreneurs who want to receive an invoice should also provide: the name of the company under which they operate and the tax identification number. At this stage of ordering, the customer is obliged to check the correctness of the data entered by him and selected goods. The customer also has the option of placing an order by logging into his customer account, providing the e-mail address and password set in the registration process.
11. The Seller sends an email to the confirmation e-mail address provided in the form and information about the acceptance of the order for execution. The message sent includes all previously agreed terms of the sales contract. In particular, the quantity and type of goods ordered, the total price to be paid together with the delivery costs and the amount of rebates granted. Upon receipt of the above message by the Customer, a sales agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
12. The customer can edit the order until clicking the "Buy and pay" button.
13. The customer can set up a customer account via the order form. The registration by the Customer is one-time, voluntary and free. The data provided during the registration of the account will be used for the next orders.
14. The Customer who has created the Customer's account has the possibility to check the status of the order after logging in.
§ 8 Payment and delivery
1. The prices of goods placed on the store's website are gross prices and do not contain information on delivery costs (in particular, shipping, delivery and postal services). They are indicated to the Customer when placing the order, in particular when the customer wishes to be bound by the sales contract and in the information tab concerning the delivery costs.
2. The goods are delivered to the Customer in accordance with the method chosen when placing the order.
3. The seller enables the following methods of delivery of the ordered goods:
a) The Customer may use the domestic postal parcel (priority registered letter, in Poland) - PLN 6.90, foreign postal delivery (registered priority letter, outside Poland) - PLN 18.50,
b) the Customer can use the delivery of goods by courier in Poland - PLN 9.90,
c) The Customer may use the delivery of the goods by means of the Parcel in Motion (delivery of the parcel to the Traffic kiosk selected by the Client in Poland) - PLN 6.90.
4. The Seller allows the Customer the following forms of payment for the ordered goods:
a) payment by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account: mBank, SWIFT CODE: BREXPLPWWA1:
- account number for PLN: 96114010100000318146001001,
- invoice number for Euro: PL69114010100000318146001002,
- account number for USD: PL42114010100000318146001003,
- invoice number for GBP: PL15114010100000318146001004.
b) payment by bank transfer via an external payment system: PayU S.A., PayU S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, NIP: 7792308495, KRS: 0000274399, REGON: 300523444 - current possible payment methods are available on the website https://www.payu.pl/,
c) payment by bank transfer through an external payment system: PayPal Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Emilii Plater 53, Warsaw 00-113, NIP: 5252406419, KRS: 0000289372, REGON: 141108225 - current possible payment methods are available on the website https://www.paypal.com/,
d) payment by bank transfer through an external payment system: TPAY, Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A., ul. St. Marcin 73/6, 61-808 Poznań, KRS: 0000412357, NIP: 7773061579, REGON: 300878437 - current possible payment methods are available on the website https://tpay.com/.
5. Detailed information on the methods and costs of delivery, as well as available payments, can be found on the website of the online store in the tab "Payment and delivery".
6. The seller documents the sale of the ordered goods with a receipt or at the customer's request by a VAT invoice, which are attached to the ordered goods.
7. If the Customer chose payment by transfer, payment by bank transfer via an external payment system (electronic payment) or payment by credit card, he is obliged to make payment within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the message confirming the order by the Seller, determining the total cost orders with delivery (from the date of the contract of sale).
8. In the absence of payment within the prescribed period, the order will be canceled.
9. Delivery of goods to the customer is payable, unless the sales contract provides otherwise.
10. The delivery of goods takes place within the territory of the Republic of Poland, a Member State of the European Union or outside the European Union, to the address provided when placing the order.
11. In order to make use of abroad delivery, add the product to the basket and indicate the country of delivery from the possible options.
12. The customer is kept informed about the amount of delivery costs which are visible on the order form.
§ 9 Execution of a sales contract
1. The seller is obliged to deliver the goods which are the subject of the sales contract without defects.
2. The ordered product is delivered to the Customer at the address indicated during the order placed by the selected Courier / Carrier.
3. Conclusion of a sales agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer first placed an order using the order form. The condition to place an order is to have an active e-mail account.
4. The ordered goods are packed in a way that suits its properties. The seller ensures that the goods are properly secured for transport in such a way that they will not be damaged, flooded, etc.
5. The Seller informs the Customer about the delivery of the goods to the Courier by sending the appropriate information to the e-mail address provided as confirmation.
6. The summary and order confirmation message includes all previously agreed terms of the sales contract: the quantity of the ordered goods and its type, as well as the total price including delivery and VAT, any discounts / discounts, as well as payments to be made.
7. The ordered product is delivered to the Customer according to His choice.
8. The order delivery time is usually from 3 to 21 business days, unless a different date is specified in the description of the product or when ordering. The delivery time depends on the delivery method chosen by the customer.
9. In case of ordering goods with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
10. The beginning of the delivery deadline for payment by bank transfer, payment by transfer via an external payment system or by credit card (credit or debit card) for the ordered goods starts from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
11. When filling in the order form and in the e-mail confirming the order, the Customer is informed about the costs of the delivery method chosen by them.
12. The customer also has the option to cancel or change the order, but not later than until the Seller sends a confirmation message. For this purpose, the Customer contacts the Seller by phone or email. Canceling or changing the order after the said date is possible after consultation with the Seller.
13. In the event of exceptional circumstances or the inability to perform the order in the time specified by the Customer, the Seller shall immediately contact the Customer in order to determine the further procedure, including changing the method of delivery and setting a new delivery date.
14. After receiving the parcel, the customer or the authorized person should, as far as possible, examine the package whether it is not damaged, flooded, or the contents of the packaging is intact. The customer should, if possible in the presence of the Courier, draw up a damage report and notify the Seller about it.
15. In the event that the goods look damaged, the Seller asks the customer not to accept the parcel. The above recommendations in no way exclude and limit the rights of the customer to submit complaints on the terms provided for in the regulations. The Client's recommended procedure is only to help the Seller determine the causes and liability for the damage caused. Failure to correct the aforementioned damage protocol does not limit the possibility of reporting damage to the parcel. The complaint procedure remains unchanged regardless of the application or non-application of the above recommendations.
16. In the absence of the Customer at the indicated delivery address, the Supplier will leave a notice or attempt to contact by calling the number provided when placing the order in order to determine the next delivery date of the ordered goods. If the courier / carrier sends back the package to the address of the seller, the seller will contact the customer again in order to set a new date and cost of delivery.
§ 10 Withdrawal from the contract
1. A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a distance or off-premises contract may withdraw from it without giving a reason within 14 calendar days.
2. The aforementioned right of withdrawal is due from the moment the Customer takes possession of the person ordered by him or a person indicated by him other than the Carrier.
3. If the subject of the contract includes many items that are delivered separately, the deadline for withdrawal expires after 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the last one. things, parties or parts.
4. The Consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of 14 calendar days, in writing to the following address: ul. Hoserów 13B, 02-995 Warsaw or via email to the address indicated in § 3 of the Regulations.
5. If the Consumer withdraws from a contract concluded remotely, the contract is considered void.
6. In order to make a declaration on withdrawal from the contract, the Customer may use the form template, which constitutes an attachment to these Regulations and is posted on the store's website. It is not obligatory to use the formula. The customer may or may not use the form provided.
7. A customer who has used the delivery of a statement of withdrawal from the contract by e-mail, will be immediately informed of the acceptance of this declaration of intent via email or in writing to the address provided in the order form.
8. The Seller shall immediately, within no more than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal, return to the Customer any payments received from him, including costs of delivering goods using the same payment methods as were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the customer has explicitly agreed to another solution that will not be associated with him with any additional costs.
9. If the Consumer submitted a statement on withdrawal from the sales contract before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
10. The seller may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the goods or until proof of his return is provided, depending on which event occurs first.
11. The customer is obliged to return the ordered goods to the address of the Seller within no more than 14 calendar days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract.
12. The Customer who is a Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the goods.
13. In the case when the returned goods due to their nature can not be sent in the normal mode by post, the Seller informs the Customer who is a Consumer about the costs of returning items on the store's website.
14. The consumer is responsible for decreasing the value of the item resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the ordered goods.
15. According to the provisions of art. 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights, the right to withdraw from a contract concluded away from the business premises or at a distance is not entitled to the Consumer with respect to the contract:
1) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the service begins that after the fulfillment of the benefit by the Entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the specification of the Consumer or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
4) in which the object of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
5) in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Entrepreneur has no control;
8) in which the Consumer expressly demanded that the Entrepreneur come to Him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the Consumer has demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the Consumer with regard to additional services or items;
9) in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
10) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
11) concluded through a public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation services other than to residential, transport of goods, car rental, gastronomy, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
13) for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
§ 11 Complaints and warranty
1. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with goods in accordance with the order, which is free from defects.
2. Detailed information on the Seller's liability towards the Customer is included in the Civil Code, in particular in articles 556 to 576.
3. The seller is liable if the product sold has a physical or legal defect.
4. The customer has the right to report complaints in any form, e.g. in writing to the following address: ul. Hoserów 13B, 02-995 Warsaw or by e-mail: email@example.com.
5. The customer executing the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the address of ul. Hoserów 13B, 02-995 Warsaw. If, for example, due to the type of goods, its delivery by the Customer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the goods available to the Seller in the place where the goods are located.
6. If these rights are exercised by the Customer who is a Consumer, the delivery costs are on the part of the Seller.
7. In order to file a complaint, it is recommended that the Customer provide the following information, but failure to provide indicated data does not affect the complaint process, and only they can be helpful to the Seller in the course of considering complaints:
a) details of the person lodging the complaint in order to contact and the details of the Seller,
b) the date of purchase of the product being complained about and the date of filing,
c) the subject of the complaint,
d) Consumer's request.
8. The seller on the website of the online store provides a sample complaint form, which can be used by the customer. Failure to use the form does not affect the complaint and the effectiveness of its consideration.
9. If the Seller fails to respond to the complaint within 14 calendar days, the complaint shall be deemed justified. After the indicated date, the Seller can not refuse to comply with the Consumer's request.
10. Complaints about goods purchased by Consumers from outside the territory of the Republic of Poland are considered in accordance with the regulations of the given country.
§ 12 Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. The Seller informs that detailed information on out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures and access rules to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. The Client being a Consumer has the possibility of using out-of-court dispute resolution, including:
a) The Customer being a Consumer has the right to request a settlement of the dispute arising from the concluded sales contract to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws No. 4, item 25, as amended), regulations of the organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration are specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Justice of September 25, 2001 in on determining the rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer arbitration courts. (Journal of Laws No. 113, item 1214, as amended),
b) Customer being a Consumer may apply to the voivodeship inspector of Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of a dispute between the Customer and the Seller,
c) The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to obtain free assistance in order to resolve the dispute between him and the store. For this purpose, it may use the help of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (eg the Consumer Federation),
d) The Customer who is a Consumer may use the online dispute resolution platform at the EU level (ODR platform), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This platform is an interactive and multilingual dispute resolution model.
§ 13 Personal data in the online store
1. The Seller declares that he abides by all rules of protection of personal data of persons using the store online and all legal regulations.
3. The Seller informs that the provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the personal data required to conclude the sales agreement indicated on the website and in the regulations, results in the inability to conclude the contract.
§ 14 Final provisions
1. Contracts are concluded via an online store.
2. In matters not covered by the provisions of these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
3. Annexes to the regulations constitute its integral part.
4. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 14 days in advance by sending an online link to the new entries. The changes come into force within 14 calendar days from placing them on the store's website. If the Customer does not accept the changes, he is obliged to inform the Seller about this fact within 14 calendar days, and thus the contract will be terminated. Otherwise, after the indicated period, the Seller will consider that the changes have been accepted.
5. Amendments to the regulations regarding certain electronic services (eg Customer's account, order form) remain valid in the event that the User has been correctly informed about the changes and has not terminated the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of notification.
6. Changes in the regulations do not affect already placed orders and orders in progress.
7. The Regulations enter into force on 1 July 2019.